The 4385ha Acacia Project is located 60 km NE of Kamloops, BC. Acquired in 1999 for Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (“VMS”) deposit potential, it covers a stratigraphic package that hosts a number of base- and precious-metal deposits.
- Adjacent to the past producing Homestake and Samatosum Mines
- Numerous high-grade showings, geochemical and geophysical anomalies
- Excellent geology/alteration favorable for polymetallic VMS deposits
- Excellent infrastructure including numerous forestry roads and nearby hydro & rail
- Encouraging exploration to date
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/acacia-vms