The 1116 ha Elsiar Property is located 45 km NW of Terrace, B.C. The claims were acquired in 2003 based on regional research and a similar geologic environment as the Kalum property, 10 km to the south. The project area is accessed by a network of logging roads.
- Copper-gold porphyry and epithermal gold deposit target
- Encouraging exploration to date including mineralized drill intercepts
- Excellent geology with multiple high-grade copper, gold and molybdenum occurrences
- ntested coincident geochemical and geophysical anomalies
- Excellent infrastructure - highway, logging roads, nearby hydro power-line, 45 km to Terrace
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/elsiar