The 1863ha Brownell Lake Property is a highly prospective volcanogenic massive sulphide (“VMS”) polymetallic exploration project. Acquired in 2017, the property lies 100km east of La Ronge and 75km south of SSR Mining’s Seabee Gold Operation.
- Host to VMS mineralization with a historic resource of 1.25 million tonnes grading 0.56% Cu and 1.75% Zn*
- Significantly underexplored with encouraging early results
- Mineralization open in both directions along strike and to depth
- Encouraging exploration to date including multiple mineralized drill intercepts
- Multiple untested coincident geochemical/geophysical anomalies associated with mineralization
For more inforamtion about this project, please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/brownell-lake
*Eagle Royalties’ management considers these estimates to be historical in nature and cautions that a Qualified Person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves in accordance with National Instrument 43-101. These estimates do not comply with current definitions prescribed by National Instrument 43-101 or the Canadian Institute of Mining, and are disclosed only as indications of the presence of mineralization and are considered to be a guide for additional work. The historical models and data sets used to prepare these historical estimates are not available to Eagle Plains, nor are any more recent resource estimates or drill information on the Property.