The 2826ha Slocan Graphite Property is located approximately 28km north of Castlegar in the southern Selkirk Mountains. It hosts several large flake graphite-bearing outcrops and float occurrences known as the Tedesco Zone interpreted to extend over 2 km. It boasts excellent infrastructure being situated 3km east of a power transmission line and 3.5km east of a graphite processing facility.
Access to the property is by all-weather road while the project area is easily accessible with logging roads throughout. The claims are 100% owned by Eagle Plains.
- Host to the untested Tedesco Graphite Showing
- Excellent geology highly prospective for large flake graphite mineralization
- Prospective untested large conductive anomaly outcropping at the Tedesco Showing
- Numerous grab samples near the conductive anomaly returned significant organic carbon contents
- Excellent Infrastructure including nearby graphite processing facility, hydro power and logging road access
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/slocan-graphite