The 2571 ha Shasko Bay project is located along the SE shore of Lake Athabasca in northern Saskatchewan, 20 km SE of Fond-du-Lac, and adjacent to Eagle Plains’ Pine Channel Au project. The project was staked in 2023 for the potential of both gold and uranium mineralization.
The claims are accessible by boat, barge or float equipped aircraft from the village of Stony Rapids -- which has all season road access to southern infrastructure. The project is 100% owned by Eagle Plains with a 2% NSR held by Eagle Royalties containing a 1% buy-back clause. This area qualifies for the mineral exploration incentive program.
- Multiple untested geophysical anomalies associated with favourable geology
- Targets for multiple deposit models (Orogenic Au and Unconformity-U)
- Encouraging exploration to date including mineralized drill intercepts
- Mineralization underexplored and open in both directions along strike and to depth
- Excellent access with existing winter road to within 1km and central portions of the property accessible by boat or float plane
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/shasko-bay