The Schotts Lake Property hosts the Schotts Lake Zone, a volcanogenic massive sulphide (“VMS”) polymetallic deposit with a historical resource (non-43-101 compliant) of 1,983,850 tonnes grading 0.61% Cu and 1.35% Zn. The property lays 40km NW of Flin Flon Manitoba and 8.5km west of a power transmission line. Access is by winter road or float plane.
- Host to the Schotts Lake Zone - a VMS deposit with a historic resource and open to depth*
- Excellent geology highly prospective for VMS mineralization
- Prospective untested conductive trend to the west of the Schotts Lake Zone
- Numerous untested geophysical conductors
- Excellent Infrastructure including drill roads and nearby rail, highway, airport, hydro
*Eagle Royalties management considers these estimates to be historical in nature and cautions that a Qualified Person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves in accordance with National Instrument 43-101. These estimates do not comply with current definitions prescribed by National Instrument 43-101 or the Canadian Institute of Mining, and are disclosed only as indications of the presence of mineralization and are considered to be a guide for additional work. The historical models and data sets used to prepare these historical estimates are not available to Eagle Plains, nor are any more recent resource estimates or drill information on the Property.
Updated November 10, 2023