The 627 ha Rusty Springs Property is located 8 km south of the Arctic Circle and 29 km east of the Alaska border. Access is by wheel/ski-equipped aircraft or by winter road.
The great extent of mineralized and altered rocks, stratabound nature and common significant thicknesses, high grades and potential for supergene enrichment make Rusty Springs an attractive target for large-tonnage base- and precious-metal deposits.
- Multiple Bonanza-grade Ag occurrences property-wide
- High-priority drill targets
- Favourable geology for hosting a significant sulphide replacement zone
- Encouraging exploration to date with comprehensive database
- Infrastructure includes airstrip and bulldozer on-site
For more information about this project please visit this link: https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/rusty-springs