The 6291 ha Pine Channel Property is located 43 km west of Stoney Rapids, Sask. and is accessible by fixed wing aircraft or boat. Highly prospective for fracture-hosted gold, the property contains 17 mineral occurrences and has not been explored since 1988. Reports compiled near and after exploration ceased provide a solid geological model for future programs. The project is bisected by a hydro power line.
- Has not been explored since 1988
- Multiple encounters of bonanza-grade gold in drill intercepts
- Numerous mineralized gold occurrences
- Encouraging exploration to date with most drilling <100m
- Hydro powerline bisecting the property
For more information about this property please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/pine-channel