The 4,087 ha K9 Property is located 37 km west of Kimberley, in SE BC. Staked in 1996, the claims are highly prospective for polymetallic veining and sulphide replacement zones as well as SEDEX style mineralization. This is supported by high-grade mineralization in rock sampling and broad multi-element geochemical anomalies in soil and silt.
The property boasts good infrastructure, logging roads provide access to the property while hydro-power and other services are available nearby in Kimberley and Cranbrook, the regional center.
- Favourable geology for hosting a significant sulphide replacement zone
- Numerous high-grade showings focussed along a major structure
- Excellent Infrastructure including Rail, Hwy, Airport, Smelter, Hydro, Logging roads
- Broad multi-element geochemical anomaly over favourable geology
- Significantly underexplored with encouraging early results
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/k9