The 2048 ha Coyote Creek Property is located 50 km NE of Cranbrook, BC. The claims were acquired to cover a package of black shales and carbonates associated with highly-elevated base- and precious-metal geochemistry and a number of gypsum occurrences which are the focus of current work.
- Three known high-grade (80-97%), shallow gypsum deposits between 30-41 m thick identified through drilling
- Excellent infrastructure – all-weather road access, nearby rail, highway, hydroelectric
- Adjacent to past and current gypsum producers
- Widespread zinc, nickel, molybdenum and vanadium geochemical anomalies
- Base-metal potential significantly underexplored with encouraging early results
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/coyote-creek