The 8903ha Adamant Property is situated 95km NE of Revelstoke, B.C. Forest Service roads provide access to the west side of the property with helicopter assisting access to the remainder. Staked in 2021, the property is owned 100% by Eagle Plains with no underlying encumbrances.
Previous work identified widespread distribution of Rare Earth Elements (“REE’s”).
- Exceptional geology favourable for Rare-earth and high-tech metals (REE, Nb, Zr)
- Numerous untested coincident geochemical and geophysical anomalies
- Highly anomalous stream silt results of Rare-earth elements and Niobium
- Upstream prospecting was successful in locating hard rock sources of the mineralization
- Exploration has increased the mineralized trend from 12km to over 20km
For more information about this project please visit this link - https://www.eagleplains.com/projects/adamant